BARC Eligibility Criteria
On this web page we have while details for you regarding Engineers/ OCES/ GATE/ Work Assistant exam eligibilitycriteria. Contenders if you want to participate in available examination then it is require for you, you must know about eligibility criteria of BARC. We are telling you that usually in eligibility conditions you can clutch details about nationality, age bar and academic record etc. So you are required to check your eligibility for Engineers/ OCES/ GATE/ Work Assistant examination through this web page.
Curious job grabbers, who want to apply for BARC job advertisement they should have entire knowledge regarding eligibility criteria of BARC. So on this web page are written Eligibility Criteria of Engineers/ OCES/ GATE/ Work Assistant totally. Applying job grabbers are required to check all eligibility criteria details of BARC from here.
Read Also: Career Management & Time Management Tips
BARC Updates & Preparation Material
All job appliers, who are in search for eligibility conditions of BARC they may visit Eligibility Criteria through this web page without any kind of problem & mistake because we are publishing complete eligibility for you in below section of this web page. It is great job chance for all applicants who are interested and eligible to do job in Government sector.
www.barc.gov.in Eligibility Criteria Short Info
Bhabha Atomic Research Center
www.barc.gov.in Eligibility Criteria Full Details
Nationality: Candidates should have a citizen of India only.
Qualifying Degrees and Other Academic Requirements for OCES/DGFS:
I. For Engineering Disciplines (codes ME, CH, MT, EE, EC, CS, IN, CE & NE as per Table-1):
- Applying aspirants must have qualified B.E. / B.Tech. / B.Sc. (Engineering) / 5-year Integrated M.Tech. with a minimum of 60%* aggregate marks in one of the engineering disciplines mentioned in Table-1.
- It is to be noted that there is no Training discipline called 'Nuclear Engineering' and applicants with a degree in 'Nuclear Engineering' will be allotted RSE at the the BARC Training School, Mumbai or ME or CH at the BARC Training Schools at Mumbai, Kalpakkam or NFC-Hyderabad, as their Training Scheme.
- Job appliers opting to be considered on the basis of a GATE Score must have a valid GATE- or GATE Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline.
- Those having qualifying degree in branches like Aerospace, Automobile, Industrial Production, Reliability, Ceramics, Architecture, Geology, Mining, Bio-Medical Electronics/ Instruments, Communication, Information Technology, Master of Computer Applications, Dyes & Dye Intermediates, Electrochemical, Energy Systems, Oils & Fats, Paints & Varnishes, Petrochemicals, Plastics, Paper, Sugar Technology, Textiles, Mechatronics, etc. are not eligible.
II. For Radiological Safety Engineering (code RSE): Applying job seekers must have done their B.E. / B.Tech. in Nuclear Engineering / Nuclear Technology / Nuclear Science & Technology with minimum of 60%* aggregate marks.
Search More: B.E/ B.Tech Jobs
Candidates can check Mores Graduate Jobs
Admission to DGFS:
- Appliers must have degree in the Engineering disciplines (ME, CH, MT, EE, EC, CS, IN & CE ) and who meet the corresponding eligibility criteria listed above are eligible to apply for DGFS provided they secure admission for M.Tech./ M.Chem.Engg. starting in the academic year last in select Institutes and in specializations listed in Table-3.
- Confirmation of M.Tech./M.Chem. Engineering admission must be communicated by July.
- Securing admission in one of the valid M. Tech. specializations at one of the DGFS Institutes along with Selection for OCES, does not guarantee the award of a DGFS Fellowship as DGFS is offered as per the needs of DAE's programs and only to the most meritorious candidates as per Selection Interview performance.
Check Here: More Post Graduate Jobs.
Check Here: More Engineering Jobs
Experience Appliers: Aspirants working in Central / State Government Units / PSUs / Aided Institutes should produce a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their organization at the time of Selection Interview, failing which they may not be interviewed.
- General Category - 26 years,
- OBC candidates must have 29 years,
- SC/ST applicants must have 31 years,
- Dependents of those who died in the riots of 1984 (Dep1984) -31 years,
- Persons domiciled in Kashmir Division of Jammu & Kashmir State from 01st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 (Dom Kashmir) –31 years,
- Physically Challenged persons of whole categories are suitable for age relaxation of 10 years.
If you want to grab info about government jobs then open Government Jobs
Note: For other info, job grabbers may visit Official Link.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|