AFCAT Study Material
Dear job grabbers, If you are ready to participate in air force common admission test than you should good & exactStudy Material to beat examination of AFCAT with minimum essential marks because who will be qualified in this upcoming examination only they will eligible to get job in Indian Air Force on applied position. Applicants if you are one of them who are in search for Study Material of air force common admission test, you are not need to open other site because here we have full info associated to AFCAT Study Material for you. This examination will conduct by Indian Air Force to appoint educated contenders in their department on nil position. So, capable applicants should start their preparation via Study Material of AFCAT & join Indian Air Force with good amount of salary package.
We are telling you that AFCAT Previous Papers are very imperative Study Material for appearing contenders who have desire to clutch preparation well for air force common admission test. By the help of AFCAT Question Papers, capable applicants can know best knowledge regarding examination paper of AFCAT. So, you need to download AFCAT Previous Year Papers from here.
Here study material of air force common admission test is available completely for you by which you can obtain high rank in examination of AFCAT. So just get your study material for available examination and start their preparation according it. Here we are writing some important links also which are really very important in exam preparation therefore you should to open all links that are published on this web page & grab helpful details.
AFCAT Updates & Preparation Material
www.careerairforce.nic.in Study Material Short Info
Indian Air Force
AFCAT Study Material
Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT)
www.careerairforce.nic.in Study Material Full Details
AFCAT Exam Pattern
- AFCAT Exam Will Consist 100 questions Each of three Marks.
- Total Marks of Exam is 300 Marks.
- Time allotted for Exam – 2 Hours
- AFCAT written exam paper is divided in following ways:-
- English – 15-20 questions
- General knowledge – 20-25 questions
- Numerical Ability – 10-15 Questions
- Questions Reasoning – 30-35 Questions
There is a Negative Marking for All Questions. For Every Single Wrong Question there will be One third Negative Marking. Means for Every single Wrong Questions One Mark will be deducted.
Subject wise Syllabus:
- Candidates are advised for detailed study of Arts, Basic science, Civics, Culture, Defense, Current Affairs, Environment, Geography, History, Politics, Sports etc.
- Applicants should read daily newspaper for current affairs. Prepare using references books related to topics.
- General science questions would cover from 10th and 12th science books.
- Solve previous year question paper to get idea about the question paper.
- Current Affairs (National and International Importance)
- Major Financial/Economic News
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Science & Technologies News.
- Who is Who Sports Currencies
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honours
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days
- International and National Organisations
- Defence News – Army, Air Force and Navy
Verbal Ability in English:
Mostly questions will be covered from Comprehension, Error Detection, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms and Testing of Vocabulary. Candidates should refer News Paper and English News to increase Verbal ability & vocabulary. Previous year papers will to learn about paper and question types. Hindi background students have to prepare more for this section.
Main Areas For English:
- Synonyms and Antonyms
- Spotting the errors
- Jumbled sentences
- Ordering of sentences
- Candidates have chance to score full marks in Numerical Ability.
- More practice in Numerical Ability will help to score more marks.
Topic covered in Maths Paper:
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Decimal Fractions
- Ratio and Proportions
- Unitary Method
- Problems on Ages
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work
Reasoning and Military Aptitude Test:
Generally there are various verbal and non verbal reasoning questions which can be easily done if you have practiced them in your practice section. Try to answer as many as sure shot questions in reasoning.
- Number Series
- Alphabet Series
- Test of Direction Sense
- Number Ranking
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Blood Relations
- Decision Making etc.
- Non Verbal Series
- Mirror Images
- Cubes and Dice
- Grouping Identical Figures
- Embedded Figures etc
Some links for your help, please have a look
Read Info: Career Management & Time Management Tips
Read Info: How to Obtain Good Marks in Exam
See Now: Best Ways to Finish Exam on Time
See Now: Ways to Make Studying Less Stressful
Note: For other details, you can visit Official Website.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|