IBPS Bank Interview Questions and Answer
Selection procedure of IBPS will be held into two parts by Institute of banking personnel selection. First part of selectionprocess of IBPS is common written examination and second part of it is Interview. The ratio of Interview and common written examination is 20:80.
Only they will be able to appear in the IBPS Bank Interview, who candidates have successfully qualified in the common written examination. So, eligible candidates should read this page because on this web page, we are publishing details for you regarding IBPS Bank Interview Questions and Answer. So please have a look at this article & start their preparation for Interview of IBPS by Interview Questions and Answer that are given below.
How to prepare for IBPS Interview?
Interview preparation of IBPS is a compulsory for all appearing contenders because eligible candidates will attend & passed in interview for next process which will be conducted by participating Institute of banking personnel selection in which appearing candidates are necessary to prove their self. Dear applicants, you are required to check some best tips of Introduce and then participate in interview of IBPS bank. We are informing you the organization will be held IBPS Interview process only for 15-20 minutes and in some cases it will be less than, it so be prepared for less time & it is good to be best prepared and answer first few questions properly with full confidence.
IBPS Updates & Preparation Kit
Now we are notify you that IBPS Bank Interview Questions will be dissimilar for applicants, Examiner can asked you questions regarding yourself, banking region, general awareness, current affairs, etc. from here, appearing aspirants may visit new IBPS interview pattern along with a different and easy procedure to understand the concept of interview via Institute of banking personnel selection.
IBPS Frequently Asked Interview Questions
Appliers, who have successfully passed in written examination of IBP they should present in interview & department scheduled team of 03 to 04 members for this. Team members can ask you different types of questions such as-
- IBPS Interview questions based on your profile (About yourself / your education / your past work experience / your hobbies etc.)
- IBPS Interview questions related to banking sector
- Current Affairs Questions asked in IBPS Interview
- IBPS Questions for experienced appliers connected to previous jobs and terms
- Local language-based questions and situation based questions asked in Interview of IBPS.
Top Common Questions in Interview:
- Introduce / Describe yourself?
- What is your father’s name & his job profile?
- Your family background?
- What are your hobbies and interests?
- If you will not get success this time then what will you do?
- About Your Educational background?
- About Your previous achievements?
- What is the Job Profile of bank PO?
- Why should I hire you?
- What do you know about banking?
- What is a Bank?
- What is Indian Economy?
- What is Indian Constitution?
- Why do you want to work in the Banking industry?
- Why do you want to join Banking sector?
- What qualities should one possess be a Bank officer? Do you think you have these qualities?
- Tell me about this organization?
- Who is the founder of this bank?
- When was this bank nationalized?
- Who is your ideal or a person who inspired you most?
- How will your professional knowledge be helpful in the Banking career?
- Do you have any plans for further education?
- Your strong and weak points?
- As a student of Science/Art/Commerce, why didn’t you go for higher studies?
- Newspapers and magazine which you prefer to read? Name the Editor of Newspaper?
- Why should we select you?
- Why do you want to be an Officer?
- Any girlfriend? If not then why?
- What is your idea of life?
- What is the importance of hobby in our life?
- What have you done if you face different language situation in future?
- Why could you not get success yet?
- Have you been cleared any exam before it?
- If you don’t get final selection in this examination to what would you do?
- Why don’t you join your family business?
- Do you handle pressure well?
- Do you have any location preferences?
- Your ideal person, leader, party and why?
- Does anybody serve in the banking industry from your family? If yes then who they are and in which bank they are serving?
Banking Connected Questions in IBPS Interview:
Interviewer of IBPS can also ask few banking connected questions to visit knowledge of candidates about the banking zone & mostly focus on the good event and recently happens banking activity in market visit the few of the banking industry questions of interview that are written below.
- Who is the Governor of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)?
- Why do you want to join banking sector?
- What are the basics of Monetary policy?
- What are the functions of RBI?
- Differences Between Clerk and PO
- The difference between Check and Draft?
- What is overdraft?
- Difference between debit card and credit card
- What is ‘Green Channel’?
- Best General Knowledge Books for IBPS Exam.
- What do you understand by KYC?
- Any Ideas to improve Banking service?
- What is Plastic currency?
- What is an ATM?
- What is a Debit card & a Credit card?
- Different types of A/Cs and their features?
- NABARD and its role.
- What is a fixed deposit? (min and max periods for the same.)
- What is TDR/STDR?
- What is a gift card?
- What is CBS?
- Does CORE stand for?
- What is Dubai Crisis?
- What is the subprime crisis?
- What is repo rate?
- What is Reverse Repo?
- What is Bank rate?
- What is SLR?
- What is CRR?
- What is CBS (Core Banking Solution)?
- What is ABSA account?
- What is Call money rate?
- What is prime lending rate?
- What is e-commerce?
- What is m-commerce?
- What is marketing?
- What is an NPA?
- SAFRAESI Act
- What are NBFCs?
- About Online Banking?
- About Mobile Banking?
- CBS, SWIFT, IMPS ,NEFT, RTGS. What are their full forms, features, and benefits?
- What are main points that make you better banker than people sitting outside?
- What are the essential products or schemes launched by various banks recently?
- How is your professional knowledge going to be useful for the bank?
IBPS Current Affairs related questions
We are telling that Interview questions are not a specified part of any additional course but for a safe side, appliers are required prepare in entire categories, so Current Affairs questions is a main part of interview of IBPS. Examiner can also ask you some current affairs question which generally depends on every day events for practice of IBPS interview, you are required to every day watch news channel and read newspapers carefully on a regular basis to increase your general knowledge. Some of the useful points are written below.
- Any latest event of banking sector (Latest business updates)
- Asked questions about your bank which account you have.
- Check Special editions which released by all newspaper for most popular events happen in this year.
- The Hindu website is also published every year a “diary of events” check it. It also contains top events of the year.
Best Practice Steps for Answer Interview Questions of IBPS Exam
Institute of banking personnel selection has issued IBPS notification for Interview after declared Examination scorecard of IBPS, so capable candidates need to read entire notice or details published by IBPS staff and check guidelines of IBPS Interview and checklist of the enclosure to be carried at the time of interview.
- Printout of your IBPS Application form
- Copy of IBPS Interview Call Letter
- Resume with all your qualities and experiences (you may also face some resume based questions (HR questions you are going to face in Interview).
- Now read Banking questions and latest newspaper for current affairs questions.
- Read local language if you do not have knowledge of it.
- And In front of examiner sit properly with full of confidence. Answer them in a single way don’t focus here and there & your daily life activities once focus on Interview, not on anything else.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|