GATE Eligibility Criteria
Exam name is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE). This exam is an all India level examination. GATE examwill be held by Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and 07 IITs. This exam is held for candidates who want to take admission in post graduate (PG) courses with MHRD scholarship a weightage of 70% is given to Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering score. GATE Eligibility Criteria is way to visit eligibility of candidates for the entrance exam of GATE the scholarship awarded by GATE is valid for a period of two years for the Master’s degree courses.
Important Updates of GATE
Dear candidates, If you want to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) exam then it is require, you should know about the eligibility criteria of GATE exam. Normally in eligibility criteria of GATE, you can see age duration and qualification etc. Therefore, you may check your eligibility criteria for Graduate Aptitude Test in engineering exam from below section of this web page.
GATE Eligibility Criteria
Qualifications: Eligibility Criteria of GATE as Age Limit & Qualifications are given below:
- Candidates must have bachelor's degree holders in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Appliers should have bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology/Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Appliers should have master's degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Candidates must have in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master's degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.
- Appliers must have in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master's degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
- Appliers must have with qualifications obtained via examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Tall candidates who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also capable for it.
Number of Attempts: No restriction
Age limit: No restriction
Read Also: Career Management Tips & Tricks Read Online
Read Also: Way to Prepare For Exams
Get Info: English Improvement Tips – Online
Note: For more info appliers, candidates can read GATE Eligibility PDF File of the exam.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|