Dear visitors of this article, first of all jobsalerthub welcomes to all the desirable candidates of UGC Scholarship. This is thefinancial assistance which is not so tough to get if a person has good academic record. University Grants Commission (UGC) has all rights reserves to offer scholarships for PG Postgraduate regular studies.
Such energetic and motivated participants who are University Rank Holder and searching for fellowship of professional courses they may apply online for the UGC PG scholarship on or before closing date. The main motive behind the distribution of this program is to provide amount to worthwhile applicants for Post Graduate programs. To submit duly filled application form students must go through the official website of University Grants Commission then apply.
Selection of the candidates is based on the basis of marks earned by the appliers in academics. Keep in mind that last date to apply online. For complete highlights in association with ugc.ac.in Online Form for PG Students don’t stop now and stay tuned with us through this web page without skip a word till end of page. All the best!
ugc.ac.in Online Form for PG Students Entire Details
Name of Scheme for UGC Scholarship:
- Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates
- Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship For University Rank Holders For PG Programs
Intention of Scheme:
- These are the objective/ purpose of the scheme:
- To promote and nurture talent;
- To reward meritorious students with outstanding performance at the Under graduate level for pursuing postgraduate studies;
- To provide financial assistance to 1000 SC/ST candidates to pursue postgraduate level studies in Professional subjects at recognized Indian Universities/Institutions/Colleges.
For Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates:
Educational Qualification: Graduate degree in the relevant subject and got admission at regular Post graduation course in any of the Professional subject in a recognized University or institute.
Age Limit: Age of male candidates should not exceed from 45 years and for female candidates should not exceed from 50 years.
For Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship For University Rank Holders For PG Programs:
- Candidates should have at least 60% marks at undergraduate level.
- Candidates must got First & Second Rank at undergraduate level.
Candidate’s age should not be more than 30 years for PG courses.
Amount of SC/ST Candidates scholarship Scheme:
@Rs. 7,800/- per month (ME/M.Tech)
@Rs. 4,700/- per month for other courses.
@Rs. 15,000/- per annum (ME/M.Tech)
@Rs. 10,000/- per annum for other courses.
Amount For University Rank Holders scholarship Scheme:
@Rs. 3100/-per month
How to Apply for this Scheme: Check the process at first then proceed to apply-
- All the individuals are advised to visit the official website @ www.ugc.ac.in.
- To the right side of home page see and enter on link ‘e-SARTS Scholarships-Fellowships’.
- Further go to link ‘Post-Graduate Merit Scholarship for University Rank Holder’ or ‘Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Candidates’ as per the scholarship of your choice.
- Now find ‘download’ link and select ‘guidelines’ tab.
- Read the instructions carefully and select the suitable link to apply.
- In this step enter on ‘apply now’.
- Now Fill Online Application Form with required details
- Upload required documents and certificates in scanned copies.
- Submit the form by checking properly
- Finally take print out of it for future use.
How You Can Fill an Online Application Form: Entire Steps
- Check from official advt.
Note: For more highlights connected with UGC Scholarship candidates may check the Official Link.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|