Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling
Dear candidates are you looking for Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling then you are at accurate destination. Everystudent should check Counselling Dates, Status, Procedure, Schedule from this web page in one overview. Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER) has published good news regarding UBTER JEEP Counselling. Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic (JEEP) is the state level polytechnic entrance examination is going to held in the month of May as per notification.
UBTER always provides dates and procedure for Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling for the applicants who appear in JEEP competitive exam. Ambitious aspirants who have merit marks may apply for upcoming counselling schedule. Students, who are keen desired to get admission in the polytechnic courses like engineering, fashion designing, hotel management, pharmacy, and others must attend Counselling according to dates. Dear students we are telling to all of you that select only approved institutes and colleges for further studies for bright future.
All students need to check the top colleges list and then choose suitable one. Friends, you can also take advice from subject teachers about selection of course for further studies. From this easy language written text you can catch Counselling date, centers and results details. Other necessary detailed information attached to Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling Procedure is shown below for all the aspirants of this page. Keep visiting our web portal to get latest updates related admission.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling Schedule
Dear candidates check these sections carefully before proceed for SRMEEE Counselling.
Seat Allotment: The allotment of seats to the candidates would be done on the basis of merit and marks obtained in entrance exam. Those aspirants who will be qualified in the exam will be called for the counselling.
UBTER JEEP Counselling Process
All awaited candidates follow instructions mentioned steps to get further details:
- Deserving candidates will be called for Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling on the basis of you Rank obtained test
- Counselling may be commenced in the month of July
- Counselling Dates and time shall be delivered to aspirants by SMS, Post in addition to being published on the website.
- Candidates will have to download their Counselling letter from the website.
- No changes in the Counselling Schedule will be permitted.
- Admission Fees shall have to be remitted through a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of authority of exam.
- All the documents specified below will have to be furnished in original along with a set of photocopies during the Counselling.
- Students will be required to pay the first year fees once when Seat Allotment is made to confirm the Admission.
- Change of allotted branches will not be allowed once confirmation is made by the candidate.
Certificate Verification: Applicants must bring the following documents and certificates at the time of counseling for verification the list of documents as mentioned below:
- Original and Xerox copies of Academic Certificate like 10th/12th
- Counseling Hall Ticket
- Residence Proof
- Identity Proof
- Online Registration Receipt
- Caste Certificate (for reserved category applicants) etc.
Documents Required: These documents are required for Uttarakhand Polytechnic Counselling:
- JEEP Counselling call letter.
- UBTER Rank Card
- JEEP Hall Ticket
- Class X (High School) certificate as proof of date of birth
- Class XII Marks Sheet
- Community certificate (issued by the competent authority)
- Demand Draft (DD)
- Date of Examination: May
- Announcement of result: Last week of May
- Date of Counselling: In the month of July
Reminder: Dear candidates you must visit Official Link by which each and every candidate will be able to check UBTER JEEP Entrance Exam Merit List.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|