Delhi Jal Board Online Bill Payment Process
Friends, are you a user of water flowed by Delhi Jal Board then you need to pay charges applied by organization. Delhi JalBoard has released Online Bill Payment Process for all the water connection holders. Now person will also get Details of Net Banking Steps to pay bill amount. Delhi Jal Board (DJB) is the Government Agency which is used for supply of potable water to the National Capital Territory region of Delhi, India. The Board was incorporated as on 6 April 1998 through an Act of the Delhi Legislative Assembly.
As you know that no one wants to stand in long row of billing therefore, Delhi Government has started a service now by which applicants may pay their used Water Bill via online mode via using their debit card, credit card or through net banking. The customer may just have to visit the official website and get paid for their Water bill.
It is really very simple to pay of fix charge of water bill. Candidates need to use this online service to become happy customer of Delhi Jal Board. Person can get paid for their Delhi Water Bill from home in an easiest way. The visitors may just have to follow the steps provided below to pay the requisite amount of bill. It is necessary to check charges then pay them.
Delhi Jal Board Online payment Charges
- Internet payment: Rs. 5/- per transaction for the payment of amount up to Rs. 500/-
- Internet payment: Rs. 10/- per transaction for above amount of Rs. 500/-
- Debit card payment: 0.75% of the transaction amount for the value up to Rs. 2000/-
- Debit card payment: 1.00% of transaction amount for the value over Rs. 2000/-
- Credit card payment: 1.00% of the transaction amount
Services offered on the Delhi Jal Board official website:
- Know your new KNO and can get the water bill KNO
- View latest water bill online
- View balance and last water bill receipts
- Water Bill Payment option
- Pay online water bill
- Apply online for new water bill connection
- Apply for Mutation
- Track Application status
Steps to get paid for the Delhi Jal Board:
- Go to the Delhi Jal Board official website
- The official website is www.djb.gov.in
- After this registered yourself and
- Then submit the Consumer details as KNO, mobile Number, and Email ID
- Now log in and pay the Jal Bill via online or net banking
Note: Dear visitors if you want to read more important articles then keep visiting this portal on regular basis which is known as jobsalerthub.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|