Dear Students of Meghalaya board of school education (MBOSE) if are you looking for MBOSE Syllabus then stopsearching it. On this web page we are providing PDF like file for Exam Paper Pattern of Class 9th/10th/11th/12th examination. To crack these exams with good marks you need to get Exam Syllabus which is released now commonly for all. All those candidates who are trying to find information they can also Download PDF for Entrance Exam Pattern.
Dear aspirants keep preparing for upcoming Exams of state education board of Meghalaya till the day of exam. Other details for MBOSE Syllabus with Exam Paper Pattern are issued on this web page to assist all of you. Hey fiends if you are not feeling comfortable by self preparation then join any coaching soon. Best of luck in advance for the success in exanimation!!
MBOSE 9th/10th/11th/12th Syllabus
Dear students, syllabus is divided into following parts. You can get it now from this page-
Mathematics Class XI Syllabus: Check this out-
UNIT-I: SETS AND FUNCTIONS
- Relations & Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
UNIT - II: ALGEBRA
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Linear Inequalities
- Permutations & Combinations
- Binomial Theorem
- Sequence and Series
UNIT- III: COORDINATE GEOMETRY
- Straight Lines
- Conic Sections
- Introduction to Three -dimensional Geometry
Limits and Derivatives
UNIT-V: MATHEMATICAL REASONING
UNIT-VI: STATISTICS & PROBABILITY
- Infinite series
- Mathematical Modelling
Business Studies Class XII Syllabus: Check this out-
Unit 1: Nature and significance of Management (Marks: 7)
- Management: Concepts, objectives, importance.
- Nature of management: Management as Science, Art, Profession.
- Levels of management: Top, middle supervisory (First level)
- Management functions: Planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling.
- Coordination: Nature and importance.
Unit 2: Principles of Management (Marks: 7)
- Principles of Management: Meaning, nature and significance
- Fayol’s principles of management
- Taylor’s Scientific Management: Principles and Techniques.
Unit 3: Business Environment (Marks: 7)
- Business Environment: Meaning and importance.
- Dimensions of Business Environment: Economic, Social, Technological, Political and Legal.
- Economic Environment in India; Impact of Government policy changes on business and industry, with special reference to adoption of the policies of liberalization, privatization and globalization.
Unit 4: Planning (Marks: 6)
- Meaning, features, importance, limitations
- Planning process
- Types of Plans: Objectives, Strategy, Policy, Procedure, Method, Rule, Budget, Programme.
Unit 5: Organizing (Marks: 10)
- Meaning and importance
- Steps in the process of organising
- Structure of organization – functional and divisional
- Formal and informal organization
- Delegation: meaning elements and importance
- Decentralization: meaning and importance
- Difference between delegation and decentralization
Unit 6: Staffing (Marks: 10)
- Meaning, need and importance of staffing.
- Staffing as a part of Human Resource Management.
- Steps in staffing process
- Recruitment – meaning and sources
- Selection – meaning and process
- Training and Development – meaning and need, methods of training: job rotation, apprenticeship, vestibule and internship.
Unit 7: Directing (Marks: 8)
- Meaning, importance and principles
- Elements of Directing:
- Supervision: Meaning and importance.
- Motivation: Meaning and importance, Maslow’s hierarchy of needs; financial and non-financial incentives.
- Leadership: Meaning, importance; qualities of a good leader 99
- Communication: Meaning and importance, formal and informal communication; barriers to effective communication.
Unit 8: Controlling (Marks: 5)
- Meaning and importance.
- Relationship between planning and controlling
- Steps in the process of control.
- Techniques of controlling: budgetary control.
Important Links Section: Take a close look on these-
Written Exam Preparation Tips & Tricks: Read Details
How to Obtain Good Marks in Exam: Read Details
- MBOSE Arts Syllabus: Download Now
- MBOSE Commerce Syllabus: Download Now
- MBOSE Science Syllabus: Download Now
Reminder: Dear job fighters to get for more details connected with MBOSE Syllabus you must go through the Official Link.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|