Jati Praman Patra (Caste Certificate) Online Application
As we all know that in India, reserved people get so many benefits in every field. Whether it is education field or personallike: age relaxation, application fee etc. but they must have Jati Praman Patra (Caste Certificate) then they can get these all benefits for future. All department office asks the Caste certificate for providing such types of benefit.
So now Uttar Pardesh Government has made easy to get the Caste Certificate. You can get the Caste Certificate, Domicile Certificate, and income certificate through online. Now don’t need to go concern department for applying these documents. Just get online form and save the time. Caste certificate is very important for getting the facilities for reserved people. Government of india provides lots of facility in their life from birth to death. So they must take the advantages of this. But they need have Jati Praman Patra. So read the below instruction, how to get it.
Benefits of Caste Certificate for SC and ST category
- The SC and ST category candidate gets so many benefits through Caste certificate like as compare to other castes.
- They can get the benefits in some departments like: SSC, UPSC, Bank, Railway, UPPSC and states PSC. These all departments don’t charge the application fee for ST and SC.
- Those guys come under ST/ Sc and having caste Certificate, they can get the age relaxation, less admission fees in colleges and school. In fact all amounts of fees will be return and they get other benefits also.
Document required to filling application form of OBC, SC, ST caste certificate:
Those guys come under these Category, they need some following things for getting caste certificate.
- Affidavit attested by Oath Commissioner
- Council / warden / village head regarding the caste certificate
- Copy of Ration card
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|