Delhi District Court Recruitment
High Court of Delhi has recently published a notification as “Delhi District Court Recruitment” to fill up a large no. of vacancies. Total vacancies are 118 for the post of Book Binder, Peon/Dak peon, Sweeper & Chowkidar. This is great opportunity for all interested candidates who want to get job under High Court of Delhi. Only eligible candidates can apply for given recruitment on or before the last date.
The High Court of Delhi gave an opportunity to talented candidates every year. Those candidates want to make their carrier in High Court of Delhi, they must fulfil all criteria according to Delhi District Court Recruitment.
Short Details about delhicourts.nic.in Recruitmentt
Name of the Department
High Court of Delhi
Last Date to apply
delhicourts.nic.in Notification Overview
Post name & No. of Vacancies:
- Book Binder
- Peon/Dak peon
Qualification Required - For other information of Book Binder, Peon/Dak peon, Sweeper & Chowkidar Recruitment Please Download Advertisement detail given below.
Age Lemitation - Candidate’s age should be less than 18 years.
Salary Details - Candidate’s will get a monthly salary Post wise is given below –
- Book Binder - Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
- Peon/Dak peon - Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
- Sweeper - Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
- Chowkidar - Rs.5200-20,200 Grade Pay Rs. 2000/-
Application Fee: For Unreserved Category & OBC Category candidates application fee is Rs.300/-. For SC / ST and Rs. 150/- In case of Reserved Category (SC/ST/ESM/DAP) will Be Charged & Shall Be Not Refundable.
Last Date to apply online: Declare Soon
How You Can Fill an Online Application Form – See Now
How to Apply?
- First of all candidates need to be online through internet network.
- Then candidates must have to visit on official site that is delhicourts.nic.in
- Select an appropriate link as “Delhi District Court Recruitment”.
- Then “Apply online” to register.
- Read the entire notification cautiously and then fill online application form, upload all relevant niceties and recent passport size photograph along with scanned copy of signature.
- Lastly select “Submit” tab, after this take out the printout of the filled in application form for future use.
More Jobs in Delhi – Check Now
Note: For more details you may go on Official Notification.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|