Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has announced a job advertisement as HPPSC Recruitment and invitesonline application form from 10+2 qualified contenders to fill nil vacancies of Junior Office Assistant (JOA) IT post. Applying job grabbers should have done their eligibility criteria & together age duration for job in Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission. Suitable applicants may apply by filling HPPSC online application form via official website of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission that is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in and then presents in all rounds of selection process with good preparation.
Suitable applicants should fill up form on or before closing date which is 12th December 2016. If you will get success in all rounds of selection mode then you will get job on Junior Office Assistant (JOA) IT posts in HPPSC with impressive pay band that is available below.
Through this page, we are offered you full current news about HPPSC Recruitment. Dear Job grabbers, if you are thinking to apply for this job notice then you need to read “how to apply” headline, where we are giving you whole info about apply online.
www.hppsc.hp.gov.in Recruitment Close Details
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of posts
Junior Office Assistant (JOA) IT
Mode of apply
Last date to apply
12th December 2016
www.hppsc.hp.gov.in Recruitment Notification Details
Dear applicants are advised to read complete page with carefully.
Educational Records: Applying applicants must have passed 10th Standard with good academic records from well recognized Board / University / Institute
See Now: More 10th/12th Jobs
Get Info: Rojgar Samachar
Application Fee: Applicants need to pay below mentioned application fee through online mode:
- General Category: Rs. 400/-
- General BPL: Rs. 100/-
- S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P.: Rs. 100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P.: Nil
- Minimum: 18 years
- Maximum: 45 years.
- Age in relaxation of appliers will be decided by organization administration as per rules admissible.
Selection Process – Contenders will be selected on the basis of their performance in written test and interview that will organized by the members of selection panel.
Read Now: Ways to Be a Professional at Work
Read Now: Career Management & Time Management Tips
Salary Package: Selected contenders will get attractive & impressive pay scale from organization that is Rs. 5910-20200 +Rs. 1950 G.P per month.
How to apply – Applying candidates need to apply online by the help of Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission official website that is www.hppsc.hp.gov.in on or before closing date. After apply successfully, job grabbers are required to take a print out for future use.
Closing date to apply: 12th December 2016
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) has circulated various jobs Advertisement to fill the online Application Form against the HPPSC Recruitment Notification. Here on this page we are informing you the entire info regarding the available vacancies in the department for which organization issued the HPPSC Recruitment Online Advertisement.
Interested candidates required to fill the online application form on or before the last date of the recruitment procedure which will be also issued in the HPPSC vacancy notification announced by the commission.
www.hp.gov.in Online Advertisement Notification
Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission organized various reputed written exam in the state of Himachal Pradesh after completed the submitting process of HPPSC online application form.
Here are the few job options by the organization which are offered on the regular basis as per the requirement of the employees in the department after conducting the exam or interview process.
- Associate Professor
- Assistant District Attorney
- Divisional Fire Officer
- Assistant Architect
- Accounts Officer
- Assistant Engineer
- Assistant Finance Officer
- Assistant Officer
- Law Officer
- Mining Officer
- Planning Officer
- Assistant Research Officer
- Executive Trainee
- Fire Prevention Officer
www.hp.gov.in/hppsc Recruitment Overview
Eligibility Criteria Details: See below -
- Job searchers who are interested to apply they must have minimum education required for the applied posts that may by 10th /12th /diploma /graduate degree holder.
- Aspirants also need to be under age limit restriction which will be different for the different posts. Reserved category candidate follow the reserved quota format for the age limitation.
Way to fill application form for HPPSC
- Aspirants need to visit the Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (HPPSC) official portal that is www.hp.gov.in/HPPSC.
- After these candidates need to check the given official advertisement for which candidates are need to apply and then follow the link.
- And then start reading the instruction of the eligibility criteria if the applicant found them eligible then they can get ready to apply.
- Download the application form of the desired post (if the procedure is offline) Or start filling online application form (if the procedure is online)
- For downloaded application format candidates also required to fill it carefully.
- Take out the print of the filled online application form.
- Paste you photographs and provide the signature on all the required space on the application form in both manner either it is online or offline.
- Put together each and every compulsory certificate along with the application form.
- Send it to the administrator official postal address of Commission.
- Take the photocopies or print out of filled submitted application form for the future reference.
Dates to focus:
Last date for submission of application forms will be soon announced by the HPPSC in the upcoming vacancy notification.
Note - For any other information regarding the HPPSC Recruitment visitors required to visit the official website as given here.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|