Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Group D Call Letter
Railway Recruitment Cell Group D Admit Card to sit in exam. The organization RRC had recently announced various Vacancies for the posts of Trackman, Helper, SCP/ Porter, Peon, Safaiwala, Store Khalasi, Vendor, Track Maintainer under Group D. Candidates Selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam & PET test.
Large numbers of candidates are waiting Railway Recruitment Cell Group D Admit Card. All candidates are informed that admit card is must to attempt an exam. Candidates can download their RRC Group D Call Letter from the official website of organization that is www.rrcald.org.
Selection Process: - Candidates Selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam & PET test.
Scheme of Exam:
- The written exam will be consists of 100 Questions.
- Total Time Duration of Written exam will be 1 Hours 30 Minutes.
- Negative Marking will be applicable on every wrong answer.
To download Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC) Group D Admit Card or Call Letter follows simple steps which are given below.
Procedure to download Railway Recruitment Cell Group D Admit Card
- First of all candidates need to be online through internet network.
- Then candidates must log on to official website of organization that is www.rrcald.org.
- Search a career option.
- Then choose an option of admit card as RRC Group D Admit Card.
- Put your roll number and registration number properly.
- Now admit card will be appeared on the desktop’s screen.
- Save or download it properly.
- At last take a print out copy for further use.
How you can download admit card easily, online – See Now
Prepare to yourself for exam in smart way, for that see preparation tips – See Now
Career Management Tips – See Now
Note: For more details you must visit below table:
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|