UPPSC PCS Mains Exam Admit CardUttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) PCS mains exam admit card is going to be available online in few days.
Candidates will be able to download UPPSC PCS mains exam admit card or hall ticket online. UPPSC will conduct another PCS mains exam in this year. It will conduct for Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Exam Pre Qualified Candidates. This exam is popularly known as PCS exam.
Candidates who will participate in PCS pre exam an admit card will be must for them to write in this exam. Admit card of UPPSC PCS mains exam will dispatch online 15 days prior to exam. Candidates can download their e-admit card from Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission official website that is “uppsc.up.nic.in”.
Crucial Date of Exam & Centers Location
Written exam date - Will available soon
Exam Center - Allahabad & Lucknow
Easy Way to download UPPSC PSC mains exam admit card
- Go on UPPSC online official website which is uppsc.up.nic.in
- Search a suitable link of PCS Mains Exam admit card.
- Go on that link.
- Download your admit card after enter some details if required like registration number, name, roll number etc.
UPPSC PCS Mains Exam Scheme: in UPPSC PCS mains exam are Compulsory Papers & Optional Papers.
- UPPSC PCS mains exam will consist of total 1500 marks.
- There are total eight papers, four papers are in compulsory subjects and four paper are in optional subjects.
- There will also conduct an interview of total 200 marks.
Some Useful Links -
- Career Management - Tips
- Tips to download admit card online – Get Details
- Tips to score good marks in exam – Get Details
Selection Process – Candidates who will pass written exam they must appear in interview.
Note – Direct resource link from where candidates can download UPPSC PSC Mains Exam Admit Card – Download now
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|