UKPSC Junior Engineer Interview Admit CardGood news for you, UKPSC junior engineer interview admit card is going to publish online. Candidates must download
UKPSC admit card before appear in junior engineer interview. With Reference to Advt. Uttarakhand Public Service Commission conducted written exam for the post of Junior Engineer (Electrical, Mechanical & Civil). Candidates who were successful in that written exam now will appear in interview. UKPSC has announced the interview schedule in which candidates will participate. Schedule of interview is given below –
Interview call letter – Candidates can download interview call letter from UKPSC online official website which is http://ukpsc.gov.in. Interview admit card/ call letter will not be send you by post.
Details of interview fee: Candidates will pay Rs. 100 as payment of interview fee before appear in it.
Way to download UKPSC Junior Engineer admit card
- First of all log on to UKPSC online official website “(http://ukpsc.gov.in)”
- Search a proper link of admit card.
- Go on that link.
- Enter some necessary information like registration number, name, roll number etc.
- Go on submit or Ok button.
- Your admit card will display on your computer screen.
- Download it and take a hard copy print out of this.
Some things which need will be in interviewCandidates must bring some original and one set of photocopies documents at the time of interview –
- Age proof
- SSC / 10th Class/ Intermediate / Degree and PG mark sheet and certificates.
- Cast certificate for OBC/ SC/ ST category candidates.
- No Objection Certification.
- Original and a Xerox copy of ID Proof.
Some Useful Links -
- Career Management useful - Tips
- How to download admit card online – Get Details
- How to score good marks in exam – Get Details
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|