MP High Court Legal Aid Officer Admit Card
All the candidates need to check their updates daily from the home page of the official website. And you can download your admit card from the official website. Main exam will be online; exam is of multiple choice objective types. Total time duration of exam is 3:00 hour. Exam will be held in this year.
Exam Pattern for the Legal Aid Officer written Exam is as Follows:-
Main Exam (Online) will be Multiple Choice Objective Type.
The Duration of Test is Hours (180 Minutes).
The Minimum Qualifying Marks (for General/OBC Category) & (for SC/ST Category).
Easy Steps to Download MP High Court Legal Aid Officer Admit Card
- First of all the candidates need to go online through the internet connection.
- Then all the candidates need to go through the official website that is “www.mphc.in”
- After that home page will be open.
- Choose the appropriate link named “Legal Aid Officer Admit Card”appeared at the home page.
- Enter your Registration No. which is provided at the time of registration.
- Select Submit button and download it properly.
- Now your admit card will be appear on the desktop screen.
- Take print out copy from the printer for future use.
For more queries you can contact us on our website ewebalert blog and you can leave your comment also. We will answer you very soon as possible.
Written exam preparation useful - Tips & Tricks
Career Management useful - Tips
How to download admit card online – Get Details
How to score good marks in exam – Get Details
Note: For more details and information you can go on official website.
Take a Look on Below Table
|Latest Government Jobs||Graduate Degree Jobs|
|10th/12th Pass Jobs||Employment News|
|Rozgar Career India||Rojgar Express|
|Rojgar Samachar||Latest Railway Jobs|
|Written Exam Tips||Career Management Tips|
|Bank Exam Preparation Tips||Interview Tips|